Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lola vs. Supermassive Black Hole and a Dash of Mr. O

"When that spark, that fire, erupts between you out of nowhere, it’s incredibly hard to resist. Even when you know it’s probably superficial, or inappropriate or just plain headed for disaster, why would you want to resist?

For me, it’s all about that moment when chemistry just overloads your senses and you are pretty much powerless to stop whatever happens. When just kissing them feels like they are burning inside you and you have no choice but to jump in and be absorbed by them. At that point, you are just a victim to your desires, suffering at the hand of whoever has you in their grip."



Want to find out what I'm talking about? That's just a little slice of my first EVER guest post, over at Mr. O's lovely musical blog. It's different than the normal Lola posts, but still just a bit dirty.

You didn't expect me to behave entirely, now did you?


7 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Yeah, that's the mating urge. It was designed to make you have babies.

Melissa said...

I just read your guest post and now I'm here.
Like you blog a lot...and you're a MUSE fan so you must be a fantastic person!

Lola Lakely said...

@Gorilla- Ugh. Babies. That dirty word has no place on this blog.

@Melissa- Thanks so much for stopping by and liking the blog. Yay MUSE!

Girl Interrupted said...

Just that snippet made me sigh. Life would be so much easier without those kinds of urges and desires.

Heading on over to Mr. O's now ... x

*uncorked said...

I love you from all the way across the planet.

Madame DeFarge said...

I vaguely remember that feeling. Although I'd never admit it to my husband. Might not be about him.

Julio said...

Dripping Sex:
Portishead - Glory Box
Jennifer Paige - Crush
Kylie Minogue - Slow
Fiona Apple - Slow like honey